Valentine’s Day is around the corner. If you’re looking for a way to demonstrate your love for your significant other, you’ll be sure to win their heart by tackling one of these around the house to dos.
1. A little goes a long way – Looking for simple ways to win big points? Check out the Coldwell Banker Home Tip of the Day video series for tutorials that range from how to clean glass shower doors to how to dust your baseboards. Ticking off just one of these small tasks is guaranteed to impress your honey.
2. Serve up breakfast in bed – Everyone knows the way to the heart is through the stomach. Your loved one will surely appreciate that you not only cooked a delicious meal, but delivered it to them in their bedroom. For great tips on unique breakfast ideas, check out this sweet guide to Breakfast in Bed.
3. Clean Range Hood Filter and Fan – After plenty of cooking over the holidays, and a bacon-heavy Valentine’s Day Breakfast in Bed (see above) it’s about time to consider cleaning your stove’s hood filter & fan. Follow this DIY tutorial for easy instructions.
4. Start on Tax Prep – While taxes are about as unsexy as topics get, it’s important to start gathering the paperwork necessary for filing your taxes now. Visit the International Revenue Service to access important tax forms and tools.
5. Give your Master Bedroom a Makeover – This is the room where the magic happens. Of course, we’re talking about sleep! In preparation for National Sleep Awareness Week, which takes place March 2-8, give your master bedroom a refresh. Use soothing tones to promote relaxation and add opaque drapes to keep bright light out. Something as little as adding a new sheet set to the rotation can make the room feel brand new again.
6. Prepare your home for Sale – If you’re considering selling your home this spring, it’s best to start preparations early. Hiring the right real estate agent is an integral part of the home selling process. Check out the 4 questions you should be asking before hiring a real estate agent. See last month’s Honey Do List for the first step in the selling process.
Via:: Tips of the Day